Thursday, May 5, 2011

Future of Food Conference

I attended an awesome conference yesterday at Georgetown University called The Future of Food. It was a free event, I registered at the right time. The guest list included high profile speakers such as Marion Nestle, Eric Schlosser, Sam Kass, Dan Barber, Ronald Shaich (founder of Panera Bread), Gary Hirshberg, Wendell Berry and.....Prince Charles!! I found out the day before he would be there and couldn't believe it. They also fed us a beautiful lunch. Wish there were more conferences like this!








I attended an awesome conference yesterday at Georgetown University called The Future of Food. It was a free event, I registered at the right time. The guest list included high profile speakers such as Marion Nestle, Eric Schlosser, Sam Kass, Dan Barber, Ronald Shaich (founder of Panera Bread), Gary Hirshberg, Wendell Berry and.....Prince Charles!! I found out the day before he would be there and couldn't believe it. They also fed us a beautiful lunch. Wish there were more conferences like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment